Назад к списку События

Performance Marketing Moscow, 4 октября, Москва

Время проведения: 4 октября.
Место проведения: Москва.

Performance Marketing Moscow is the major annual conference in the field of performance marketing in Europe, which brings together 1500 attendees. 1000 of them represent marketing departments of the global brands and have the biggest budgets in Russia. The other 500 are the representatives of biggest Russian digital agencies.

This year the conference will take place for the 4th time already.

Performance Marketing Moscow is dedicated to the strategies of building brand awareness on the Internet and to all the tools, channels and technologies to provide the best ROI possible for business.
Our main goal is to create the platform where major global companies and brands can share their experience with Russian audience.

70% of our audience is the advertisers and the other 30% is the leading agencies.
Among the advertisers there are

  • Marketing directors - 25%
  • Digital directors - 40 %
  • Digital managers - 35%

Digital agencies represent at the conference

  • CEO - 10%
  • Account director - 25%
  • Senior Account managers - 35%
  • Account manager - 20%

Our audience is primarily the people, who take the key decision about the allocations of the advertising budgets. That’s why they are interested in learning global practical cases, tools and mechanics, which they will be able to apply on the Russian market.

At the conference have already performed Anser Aly, Senior Global Brand Manager (Unilever), Avi Wiesenberg, VP International (SimilarWeb), Andrew Buckman, Managing Director EMEA (OpenX), David Sneddon, Managing Director (Google), Thomas Brandhoff, Co-Founder (Sociomantic). There also were speakers from Taboola, Twitter, Samsung, LiftOff, Remerge, Tagcommander, TabMo, Alibaba, Dunnhumby, AppsFlyer, Criteo, comScore, IponWeb, MoPub etc.

By the moment we have confirmed a half of the program and here is the list of speakers 2017:

  1. David Sneddon, Managing Director Central Europe, Google
  2. Emre Dogan, Head of Account management, Google
  3. Martin Loss, Mobile Solutions Specialist, Google
  4. Andreas Misera, Senior Director Operations, Criteo
  5. Ran Avrahamy, VP Global Marketing, AppsFlyer
  6. Diane Loriot, Head of Client Service Team, Sociomantic

The event will take place in the major Moscow movie theater in the premier hall. We hold the conference here for the 4th time because of many reasons:

  • big and beautiful hall with 1500 comfortable seats
  • the high quality of the sound, which helps every speaker to make its performance unique
  • a ten-meter screen for total immersion of the speaker’s performance;
  • The possibility to communicate in a very comfortable and creative atmosphere

Here is the link to our website.

Perfomance Marketing Moscow

 

Актуальные вакансии по теме
Подробнее
по договоренности
Подробнее
3 часа назад
Подробнее
по договоренности
Подробнее
7 часов назад
Подробнее
Москва
от 80 000 руб.
Подробнее
17 часов назад
Подробнее
Москва
от 90 000 руб.
Подробнее
17 часов назад
Подробнее
Самара и область
от 40 000 до 60 000 руб.
Подробнее
18 часов назад
Подробнее
Санкт-Петербург
от 50 000 до 70 000 руб.
Подробнее
21 ноября
Подробнее
Санкт-Петербург
от 40 000 до 60 000 руб.
Подробнее
21 ноября
Посмотреть все вакансии