Head of event department
1. Undertaking researches to find opportunities for events.
2. Provide necessary presentations to the clients regarding the time lines, venue, suppliers, staffing, legal obligations, and budgets.
3. Booking a suitable location for the event, preparing event program and plan work accordingly.
4. Coordinating the entire staff consisting of venue management, caterers, contractors, stand designers, etc.
5. Renting space to potential exhibitors or partners at the event.
6. Instant troubleshooting client issues and problems.
7. Preparing documentation of each and every task carried out during the event and preparing expenses accordingly.
8. Providing the client with a detailed bill, specifying all the expenditures carried out for the event.