International company b2b
Marketing & Planning:
• Develop and formulate local marketing & sales strategy based on company business strategy to achieve the yearly budget expectations.
• Support the development and growth of the sales in Russia thru key channels for the products
• Develop and lead market research campaigns relevant to take decisions on particular strategic directions
Business Development / Sales support:
• Supplying the field and distribution channel with the information and tools they need to sell the products effectively
• Manage pricing policy .
• Supervise the dealer activity in events, monitor dealers execution to ensure that they deliver within time and budget.
• Monitor, validate and communicate key market development strategies
• Execute specific prospecting campaigns in conjunction with the segment marketing, European Market Research, Marcomms, and e-business teams
• Coach and support the members of sales departments & distributors (seminars,events).
• Build up and retain long-lasting relationships with existing and new customers(direct mail, events)
Plan and execute country communications strategy, including
• Develop a communication strategy and tactics to meet specific program goals within the marketing programs for the Russian market
• Manage the relationships and deliverables from agencies, central services, BU marketing, Central Marcom, regional Sales, editors etc.
• Interface between marketing organization and local sales teams and channel partners to promote the Company portfolio via effective joint marketing activities.
• Local web-site maintenance
• Coordinate external communications plan working with the country communications associate
• Develop and own marketing communications plan, including exhibitions, public relations, webpage, sales materials required
• Organising the speaker's activity for front people in press & events (+preparation of speeches, articles, interviews)•
• Planning, writing, editing and proof-reading Sales and Marketing materials with excellent spelling and grammar
• Ensure the deliverables from agencies and functional marcom experts on collateral requirements meet the requirements and objectives set by the regional marketing programs.
• Handle the creation of case studies, company newsletters and event announcements.
• Participation and supporting relations with associations and partnerships which may impact company image positively.
• Deliver case studies and customer references
• Analysis of the events. Post-event follow up.
Provide sales departments with launch tables of products
Build up forecasts for merchandising items based on launch plan
Update Brand equipment database and POS materials database
Certification of all products
Supervise the execution of brand merchandising and visual standards in showroom
Conduct store visits (view the security products) and provide feedback about surrounding competitors
Build and maintain photo library of installations