Editorial and Marketing Intern, Intelligence Squared UK
Production: Кино, ТВ, Web
Editorial and Marketing Intern
Intelligence Squared is the world’s premier forum for debate and intelligent discussion. Founded in London in 2002, Intelligence Squared stage global debates, conferences and talks featuring the biggest names in politics, journalism and the arts.
• Researched political, economic and art stories for monthly debates for clients including Selfridges, Shell, OECD, Wilderness, etc.
• Managed media relationships for events including liasing with UK and international journalists
• Created a database of 20-30 correspondents for 6 debates across different sectors (international development, social and political affairs, economics, etc.)
• Supported social media marketing activity on a daily basis (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
• Assisted with production prior to debates featuring Will Self, Rod Liddle, Christine Ockrent, Nik Gowing, Jon Sopel, Mikhail Kasyanov, etc.