International SOS (Москва, www.internationalsos.com)
Customer service executive - специалист по работе с клиентами
(так как данная позиция подразумевала работу на английском языке, описание позиции также приводится на нём)
* Demonstrate a "can do" and professional attitude when servicing members and clients with the objective of exceeding expectations with the service provided.
* Demonstrate an understanding of all key clients' Operations and Billings Procedures.
* Coordinate cases in an efficient and cost effective manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Manage cases in line with the key directive of Assist First, Verify Later.
* Manage cases with a view to moving them forward in the best interests of the member and client.
* Work harmoniously with fellow operations staff, members of the medical team and other Assistance Centres in the provision of assistance to members and clients.
* Be the first point of contact for members, end users, clients, service providers and colleagues
* Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly, appropriately and courteously.
* Ensure inbound requests are handled in timely efficient manner.
* Manage an allocated load of cases within the shift and ensure that it is communicated appropriately and efficiently in the handover session.
* Ensure that sufficient logistic arrangements are made in timely and appropriate manner to meet the needs of members and clients.
* Escalate cases and requests as per company protocols.
* Ensure continuity of service delivery by answering all requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner.
* Organise the full range of medical and security services for clients, utilising the internal resources of International SOS and external correspondents where necessary.
* Work harmoniously with fellow operations staff, members of the medical team and other Assistance Centres in the provision of assistance to members.