CEO and Communication Consultant
Perform communication and marketing services; conduct sales and liason with clients.
• United Nation Population Fund (UNFPA), Belarus. Managed a Resource Centre for Journalists: planned, wrote and distributed articles to journalists. Each article resulted in up to 10 original publications in mainstream media.
• United Nation Population Fund (UNFPA), Belarus. Develop a concept for the UNFPA Resource Centre for Professionals in the area of population (involved the target audience in the process).
• Maxitur (travel), Denmark. Developed a new concept for the Facebook page. Drafted content (English) for the page in Dec, 2013-Feb, 2014. Ran a contest . Increased the number of followers to 200+ with no paid aids and near to zero budget. Result: FB page started generating sales.
• Swedish Institute Alumni Network, Belarus. Organized and spoke at the workshop on mass media relations for the Swedish Institute alumni - PR and marketing professionals and CEOs.
• Project ‘Sustainable People. Sustainable Business. Sustainable World’, Sweden. Developed and executed the communication plan, which ensured high attendance, support from Malm? municipality, Globala Malm?, Institute for Sustainable Urban Development, IBM and etc.