Senior Brand Manager Yves Saint Laurent
New launch management:
• Integrity of launch: strategy & follow up;
• New projects forecasting (products, collateral, promo kits, staff accessories, etc.);
• Marketing presentations for Sales team, Training, retailers, etc.;
• Sell through feedback reports;
• Pricing & forecasting updates follow up;
• New products certification;
• Trade-marketing activities overview;
• Advertising creative materials.
• Brand strategy & portfolio growth;
• Marketing & trade-marketing plan maintenance & review;
• SKU lineup maintenance (basic product range, limited life, discontinued);
• Promo reserve maintenance & review;
• P&L analysis;
• Collateral support (regular, discontinued, new launches);
• In-store & outdoor special events, retail events, CRM.
• Product management;
• Backorders analysis;
• Stock clean up management (damaged, expired, discontinued, promo, etc.)
• Pricing/COGs overview (new launches, basic range).
Product Range Management:
• Retail to net analysis by SKU: product mix, best-sellers, excess & out of stock;
• Forecasted quantities overview;
• Price scale review;
• Competitors analysis & research.
• PLV stock clean up & overview;
• Forecasting & follow up on permanent PLV materials, local production, etc.;
• Merchandising guidelines & updates;
• New stores project maintenance.