Statoil Retail Operations part of Statoil Fuel&Retail ASA (Санкт-Петербург)
Marketing specialist (Market Development department)
Job responsibilities, goals and objectives:
Development and implementation of marketing strategy.
Setting goals, objectives, and development of marketing rules in the company.
Promotion of products and services using marketing tools.
Conducting marketing research of major factors shaping the dynamics of consumer demand for products, as well as supply and demand to similar products
Competitive environment analysis and analysis of client needs.
Developing programs for building demand and sales promotion.
Development of loyalty programs.
Development of strategies for promotional activities, writing briefs.
Development of promotional materials for advertising campaigns.
Development and implementation of marketing activities for B2B sales units: Fuel&Logistic; Special Products.
Controlling advertising campaigns in mass media.
Analysis of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Adaptation and implementation of the European advertising concept for Russian market.
Marketing planning, marketing budget controlling.
Organization of logistics processes and reducing costs for delivery of printed advertising materials from the print shop to each station.
Performance of duty specialist on concept.
Working with Mass Media, writing articles for publishing in a corporate edition Statoil E & R;
Editing of official website www.statoil.ru;
Preparing photo reports on activities and events undertaken with the participation of Statoil.
Main projects and achievements:
Marketing and Advertising:
- Development of the idea package and marketing materials for the project “Picnic Set”, participation in the project on a corporate exhibition Innovation@SFR under the Meeting top managers "TOP-100" (Copenhagen, May 2012);
- Creation of Lunch-box (packaging) for children's dinner "Norwegian Troll": the idea, concept, design layout preparation (four variant of packing), order packing, developing promotional materials (POS, audio), promotion of the product on the market;
- Project "Made to Go" - an adaptation of the concept "Made to Go" (coffee, pastries, hot food line, and sandwiches), a translation in the Russian language ("Made to Go" - "Сделано для движения") and developing promotional materials (POS, audio, packaging concept);
- Conducting marketing research "Mystery shopper", "Customer satisfaction", Internal audit "My Perfect station";
- Development and implementation of marketing activities for attraction B2B customers (Fuel, Special Products);
- Development and implementation of loyalty programs for B2C clients, creative design of bonus cards;
-Creation of Russian translation tagline "For the road ahead" - "На пути вперёд." Translation adopted as a basis for Russia, Latvia and Estonia.
- Implementation of the concept «Instore Communication», «Sign and Label Manual»;
- Introduction of the concept "Seating area" and adaptation of advertising and communication materials "Welcome to our Launge" in Russian.