Digital Senior Manager/Director
The Digital Senior Manager/Director is responsible for development, implementation and assessment of all online communications projects for GM Russia, including social.
• ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
• lead implementation of digital strategy, bring the client goals to life while attaining direct and measurable results
• be responsible for coordinating integrated planning and execution with key partners, internally and externally
• you will head up the digital team at CW Moscow managing a Digital Assistant, Digital designer and Digital copy writer. The Social Media Manager will also report to you
- The Digital Senior Manager/Director is the main point of contact of the client’s digital team, developing a relationship and working closely to understand the digital communication needs of the business
- Collaborate with other disciplines inside the agency (Account Management, Creative, Planning, Production) to manage all digital projects assigned.
- Ensure projects remain on budget, on schedule, and on strategy, while maintaining highest possible quality
- Lead the development of project documentation including Scopes of Work, Project Plans, Solution Blueprints, Project Definition plans, status reports, etc
- Collaborate with the Account Manager to manage client expectations and communications flow
- Ability to review digital creative against stated client specifications
- Coordinate internal review, approval, presentation preparation and presentation/delivery
- Deploy deliverables to client or third parties
- Ensure Quality Assurance is carried out on all digital deliverables
- Risk mitigation related to scope and quality, including communicating clear description of problems and potential solutions to senior staff, in anticipation of, or when issues arise
- Coordinate the efforts of the creative team, the media team, the Social media team and the analytics team to define the best digital strategy for client’s needs.
- Direct and manage various vendors in the mobile, media, and development space
- Create and manage processes that allow for an efficient and effective way of working
Education & Experience
• 4-5+ years digital marketing and project management experience (agency-side) in a multi-channel environment, including Web development, online marketing, social media, mobile programs, digital analytics, search, custom applications, etc.. Ideally at least 1 year of social media experience.
• Must have a comprehensive functional and a basic technical understanding of web development/planning, display advertising, mobile platforms, email marketing, etc. and digital media formats and specifications
• Must be highly organized and have excellent project management and communications skills.
• Have familiarity with non-digital marketing channels (print, ooh, experiential, etc.) and how they intersect with the interactive/digital world.
• Understanding of usability, digital best practices and online consumer behavior
• Have dynamic problem-solving skills and the ability to work with cross-functional internal teams.
• Ability to interact with and manage clients, leveraging decision-making responsibilities
• Will be detail-oriented and able to take ownership of tasks and projects
• Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems and multi-task in a high energy environment
• Is up to date on the latest digital marketing trends
Вакансия находится в архиве.