The Employee’s main role as Affiliate Sales Manager is to manage Affiliate and Digital relationships across the entire channels, as well as manage respective distribution agents.
- Maximize and develop existing and new sales opportunities for Digital sales.
- Work closely with:
- Digital platforms: AVOD, SVOD, ETS, TVOD to ensure achieving the optimal revenues at all times, provide long-term and sustainable business.
- Affiliate partners (Pay-Tv operators), which provide VOD service in addition to linear service.
- Provide regular financial reporting, forecasts and updates for the digital business to ensure accurate forecasting of revenues, including strategic development plans
- Perform full operational deal management: prepare deals memos, digital deals approval decks, technical questionnaires, agreement drafts; be responsible for reports collections, material delivery tracking, etc.
- To coordinate and work closely with the trade marketing team to ensure the availability of sales materials (decks, reels, leaflets) of the VOD content.
In the sphere of affiliate sales:
- Enhance distribution and sign new affiliate accounts to expand distribution for the channels with special focus on flagship channels;
- Prepare sales plans for attracting new accounts in the relevant territories, including developing client target lists and recommended pricing;
- Negotiate commercial terms for new accounts and work with legal team during contract adjustment and signing process;
- Identify opportunities to expand affiliate account relationships by selling new channels, content and (or) other relevant products and services;
- Coordinate and work closely with the trade marketing team to prepare marketing plans for key accounts;
- Support affiliate team with any other ongoing actions and activities.
- Carry out necessary contract administration as well as other required activities.
- Full comprehensive knowledge of the current Digital market in Russia and CIS;
- Have good knowledge of the Affiliate business;
- Have good communication skills;
- Interact effectively with Senior Management;
- Have skills of conflict resolution and diplomacy;
- Possess excellent presentation, negotiating and sales skills;
- Full PC literacy (MS Office)
- Have proactive contingency planning skills;
- Be self-motivated, self-starter and able to work independently;
- Be able to take responsibility and ownership;
- Be adaptable, possess proven initiative and highly proactive;
- Be a good team player;
- Must be deadline orientated and prepared to work to tight and fluctuating timetables.
- Зарплата - обсуждается с успешным кандидатом
- Оформление по ТК РФ
- Медицинская страховка - после испытательного срока
- Испытательный срок 3 м-ца