· Responsible for establishing Eataly’s brand identity in the marketplace with the goal of making Eataly more recognizable to customers and the industry.
· Develops and maintains the Brand policy of the Company.
· Develops and implements strategic and annual marketing plans.
· Conducts regularly relevant market research, coordinates and oversees this activity. Monitor trends and competitors’ activities.
· Continuously analyses customer database, makes review of new offers and researches opportunities to attract new customers.
· Maintains assortment and pricing policy of the Company. Makes analysis of own and competitors’ pricing and assortment.
· Makes analysis and forecasts of the Company sales, plans and implements activities aimed to promote sales of the Company.
· Manages all the promo activities in compliance with the Company policy. Analyses and evaluates the effectiveness of promotional activities.
· Works to creatively promote a positive public image and Eataly’s products and services.
· Furnishes all collateral in-store events and VIP appearances.
· Develops, implements and monitors systems and procedures necessary to the smooth
operation of the marketing function as well as to optimization of business processes of the Company.
· Keeps informed of the developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations and use this information to help Eataly operate with initiative and innovation.
· Provides regular reports to the Managing Director.
· Helps to make sure that the Eataly’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization.
· Not less than 3 years of Marketing experience.
· Knowledge of food industry and current marketing and advertising trends.
· Advanced computer, graphic design and website programming knowledge.
· Strong professional writing ability.
· Ability to communicate with a variety of industry leaders and peers and a strong sense of multi-tasking and organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
· Fluent English.