The role of the BDE
Business Development Executive works to improve our organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Main duties of the Business Development Executive:
1. New Business Development
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Meet potential clients & participating in negotiation process.
· Create and maintain business relationship with new clients (client service).
· Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
2. Client Retention
· Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
· Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
3. Business Development Planning
· Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
· Actively cooperate with the manager to improve or identify new marketing channels, sales strategy and growth strategy.
· Permanently be informed on news and trends on the market in order to quickly adapt.
4. Activity Management and Research
· Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
· Ensure smooth product flow from order to production and delivery.
· Monthly follow up on performance measurements (target achievement)
· Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in direct sales or marketing (Private banking/automotive/luxury products or services/concierge/et.)
- Russian nationality
- To speak English fluently
- Flexibility (on schedule)
- Experience in fashion
- Experience in sales of luxury goods
- To have driving license
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Professionalism, CRM, Microsoft Office
- Attractive salary package, formed of fix part and variable part (commission on sales)
- Courses and trainings in fashion for men
- Flexibility on schedule
- Competitive and dynamic environment
- Possibility to self-development : participation to Fashion & Business events and seminars
- Active participation in strategy formulation & implementation of the company
- Possible trips to other countries
- Full job position
- Trial period = 3 months
- Salary will be formed from a fix part and a variable part (commission of sales)
- Availability right away