TNS is a leading market research agency with a presence in over 80 countries. We advise our clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, product and services innovations, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions.
In Russia TNS is well known for its Media Research business: the TV, Radio, Press and Internet audiences data – the ratings are produced within our syndicated media studies. In Custom market research area we also focus on understanding our clients’ business issues so we can provide the right solutions and expertise to uncover the insights they need in order to make impactful decisions that will drive business growth.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager who will be fully responsible for planning, developing and executing internal communications initiatives, public relations programs, managing special events and brining to life various corporate marketing projects.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Content management: creative writing of different type of news and updates, translating and editing global marketing materials for corporate website and newsletters; creating content-driven marketing collateral;
Maintain strong relationships and regular communication with all internal stakeholders – help client service teams to develop and distribute engaging stories covering our areas of expertise;
- Digital platforms: managing the company’s website and intranet from the usability, design and content perspective, liaising with digital agency (improvement, technical development initiatives);
- Internal communications management: drive corporate news internally via intranet, newsletters and other comms channels to support employees’ awareness and engagement;
- Media Relations: liaising with journalists on a daily basis (media/technology/consumer markets/advertising/media industries), handling incoming data requests in a timely manner, providing comments from the TNS speakers, maintaining media partnerships, and proactively sharing the TNS local and global news and updates with wider audiences via various communications channels;
- Event marketing: being fully responsible for internal and external events organizing (liaising with event agency when necessary), creative approach to events planning, participating in industry events ensuring the TNS speaking opportunities;
OUR EXPECTATIONS FROM YOU:
- Proven experience in internal/ corporate/ marketing communications not less than 3-4 years at leading brand name companies (preferably professional services/consulting industry);
- Our ideal candidate would have worked in PR agency at the junior positions, then moved in-house and worked as internal/ corporate communications specialist reporting to either Communications or Marketing Head;
- Experience in working with journalists/mass media, established connections in leading business media is a plus;
- Fluent English (both writing and oral skills);
- Great copywriting, story-telling skills, both in Russian and English;
- Event planning experience;
- Open-minded, driven, proactive, with excellent communication, organizational, time management and planning skills;
WE ARE READY TO OFFER:
- An interesting and challenging work within highly professional team;
- Great opportunities for professional growth and ability to be part of the global marketing team;
- Friendly and positive corporate culture – great people to work with;
- Creative and fun working environment;
- A-class office not far from Savelovskaya or Maryina Roscha metro stations;
- Competitive package (medical insurance including dental; travel insurance; discount programs at the leading Moscow fitness centers);
- Five working days a week, from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 till 19:00;
- All HR policies are compliant with the Russian labor law and the TNS Code of Conduct.