Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
- You will be working closely with Sales Director,
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations,
- Managing projects and conducting research,
- Working in a professional environment,
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products,
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations,
- Monitors performance progress.
- Graduated from top universities,
- Self-motivated and a good team player,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Willingness and potential for learning and development,
- Clear thinker and problem solver,
- Contribute positively and pro-actively to new and changing situations,
- Be flexible and adaptive to a challenging environment.
- Do you want to know more about why Insider Russia? Watch this video :)
What you will get
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Selling techniques in SaaS
- Face-to-face meeting experience with CEOs and CMOs of large enterprises
- Working with an international team
- Office in the heart of Moscow
- Bunch of trainings like Startup School, Sales University and Leadership School