Plarium is an international company developing mobile, browser, and social games. Over a thousand employees of our studios create unique projects that challenge gamers from all over the globe.
We are looking for a responsible, active, and creative Intern Community Manager who understands the audience.
Join us and become the hero of game development!
- Develop and put into practice concepts of managing official game communities
- Create content for the official resources
- Effectively communicate with users
- Analyze users' feedback
- Organize contests and other interactive activities in game communities
- Analyze trends and new instruments in the industry, timely put them into practice
- Promptly respond to the main newsworthy events
- 2+ years experience managing a community
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English
- Passion for game development
- Active social media usage
- Desire to advance and develop together with the company and industry
- Participation in developing successful projects for an audience of millions
- A close-knit team of young and talented like-minded fellows
- An opportunity to make a dazzling career
- Personal and professional growth
- Conferences, training, and seminars to improve your professional skills
- A workplace in a really cool office
- Official employment in accordance with the local legislation
The communication about the job position will be mainly via email.